- About Us
- Business Areas
- Reference Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Pipeline
- Industrial Plants & Terminals
- Transportation & Structure & Infrastructure
- Sinanoba Satellite Town
- Tschernoretschje, Samara Military Housing
- İstanbul Metro - Phase 1
- İstanbul Atatürk Olympic Stadium
- Bursaray Light Rail System Line B East
- Socar Tower
- South Yoloten Gas Field Development Project - CCR Building
- Ünye - Piraziz State Expressway, Bolaman - Persembe Section Viaducts and Bridges Preliminary and Final Design
- Career Opportunities
- Code of Business Conduct
- Tekfen Holding Website
Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa
Tekfen Construction and Installation Co., Inc. - Siemens Consortium
Bursa, an industrial city located at a distance of 250 km from İstanbul, has been one of the main regions of focus for Tekfen. The project, covering construction works of the Bursaray Light Rail System Line B, East, was awarded to Tekfen - Siemens Consortium by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa.
The Project, under Bursaray scheme, comprises the construction of a two-track railway of 4.857 m long, called Line-B, an underground station, 1 elevated station, partly below grade and consecutively four at-grade (street level) stations. 1,033 m long cut & cover tunnel was built at the west of Gökdere Station, which contains two emergency exits.
The scope also covers the construction of a viaduct of 12 piers and 2 abutments of 460 m long over Gökdere.
Tekfen Engineering provided both basic and detailed engineering services including architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering for all of the work items.
- Earthworks: 239,285 m3
- Reinforced Concrete: 77,525 m3
- Fill: 112,441 m3
- Painting: 17,829 m2
- Brick Wall: 366 m3
- Track Laying: 9,714 m