- About Us
- Business Areas
- Reference Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Pipeline
- Industrial Plants & Terminals
- Transportation & Structure & Infrastructure
- Sinanoba Satellite Town
- Tschernoretschje, Samara Military Housing
- İstanbul Metro - Phase 1
- İstanbul Atatürk Olympic Stadium
- Bursaray Light Rail System Line B East
- Socar Tower
- South Yoloten Gas Field Development Project - CCR Building
- Ünye - Piraziz State Expressway, Bolaman - Persembe Section Viaducts and Bridges Preliminary and Final Design
- Career Opportunities
- Code of Business Conduct
- Tekfen Holding Website
General Directorate of Highways
Tekfen Construction and Installation Co., Inc. - Nurol - Yüksel J.V.
Tekfen, as a member of a J.V. group, has completed Black Sea Coastal Motorway’s Perşembe - Bolaman section, along one of the rough and mountainous regions of Turkey.
The project shortens the previous 42 km road section by 15 km and decreases travel time by one third.
Tekfen Engineering provided detailed engineering of 35 viaducts with pre-stressed pre-cast girders and concrete pile caps.
- 27 km, 2x2 lane motorway
- 44 viaducts with a total length of 8,141 m
- 2 main interchanges
- 5 double tube tunnels with a total length of 4,716 m; one being the longest motorway tunnel in Turkey with a length of 3,850 m