- About Us
- Business Areas
- Reference Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Pipeline
- Industrial Plants & Terminals
- Transportation & Structure & Infrastructure
- Sinanoba Satellite Town
- Tschernoretschje, Samara Military Housing
- İstanbul Metro - Phase 1
- İstanbul Atatürk Olympic Stadium
- Bursaray Light Rail System Line B East
- Socar Tower
- South Yoloten Gas Field Development Project - CCR Building
- Ünye - Piraziz State Expressway, Bolaman - Persembe Section Viaducts and Bridges Preliminary and Final Design
- Career Opportunities
- Code of Business Conduct
- Tekfen Holding Website
İstanbul Greater Metropolitan Municipality
Tekfen Construction and Installation Co., Inc.
The project comprises of the construction of 2 x 3.5 km long metro tunnels parallel to each other and 3 station buildings on route between Şişli and 4. Levent regions of İstanbul. The tunnels, built 30 m below ground level, are 6.3 m high and 6.2 m wide.
3,200 m section of the metro tunnels is constructed using New Austrian Method while Cut and Cover Method with reinforced concrete box cross-section is applied for the remaining 200 m section.
Two of the constructed stations are 235 m long, 24 m wide and 28 m deep; each station comprises of 3 levels whereas 4. Levent is constructed as a tunnel type station.
Tekfen Engineering provided both basic and detailed engineering services including architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering for all of the work items.
- Anchor: 230,000 m (60 t pull)
- Tunnel Excavation: 356,372 m3
- Station Excavation: 523,645 m3
- Reinforced Concrete: 228,767 m3
- Shotcrete: 202,000 m2
- Reinforcing Steel: 15,000 t
- Steel Mesh: 1,829 t
- Steel Rip: 1,781 t
- Tunnel Concrete Mould: 8,054 m
- Shutter for the Stations (F1 & F2): 89,581 m2 and
- Forepoling: 44,680 m
- Rock Anchor Bolt: 50,615 m
- Self Drilling Injection Bolt: 1,236 m
- Swelex: 3,353 m