- About Us
- Business Areas
- Reference Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Tüpraş İzmir Refinery Hydrocracker and Associated Units
- Tüpraş İzmit Refinery Unicracker and Associated Units
- BTC Crude Oil Pipeline Project – Ceyhan Marine Terminal Onshore and Offshore
- Tüpraş Resin Upgraded Project
- Samir Refinery Upgrade Project
- Tüpraş İzmir Refinery Methanator Section
- Tüpraş İzmir and İzmit Refineries Kerosene Treating Plant
- Tüpraş Kırıkkale Refinery CDU/VDU Revamp Project
- Enhancement of Export Facility, Eight Crude Oil Tanks
- Energy & Pipeline
- Industrial Plants & Terminals
- Transportation & Structure & Infrastructure
- Career Opportunities
- Code of Business Conduct
- Tekfen Holding Website
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
Tekfen Construction and Installation Co., Inc.
The Enhancement of Crude Export Facilities Project is consisting of the construction of eight new crude oil storage tanks, each with a net operating capacity of 618.000 Bbbls, and their associated facilities in EPCC basis. The purpose of the project is to increase the total crude export capacity and to improve operating reliability and flexibility.
Tekfen Engineering carried out the detailed engineering of the following:
- Eight numbers of 92.00 m. Dia meter tanks (8x618000 bbe)
- Site underground servicing
- 48” pipe lines for the loading and discharging of tanks
- All telecommunication, electrical and control system activities.
- Rainwater collecting reservoir for tank farm drainage and about 1 km. length of connection road to main road have been designed.
- Documents related to HAZOP workshop.
- Complete detailed engineering of the following building
- Local Control Building
- Substation 2,3,4,5,6
- Main Pump Building
- 2 Foam System Buildings
- 2 Manifold Areas and Pits
- The following control systems were designed
- Fire and gas monitoring systems, fire alarm systems
- Hydrocarbon water decomposition system
- MOV control system
- Tanks control systems
- Site offices, mechanics and pipe workshops and a warehouse are included to the project.