- About Us
- Business Areas
- Reference Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Pipeline
- Iraq - Turkey Crude Oil Pipeline Second Extension
- Al Jubail, Riyadh Line C Pipeline Works
- Eastern Province Water Transmission System
- Afşin Elbistan B 4x360 MWa Lignite Fired Power Plant
- Maritza East 1 2x300 MWa Lignite Fired Power Plant
- Al Khufra Tazerbo Water Conveyance System
- Al Khalij Power Plant Project
- Slurry Pipeline For Khouribga Mine in Jorf Lasfar
- Industrial Plants & Terminals
- Transportation & Structure & Infrastructure
- Career Opportunities
- Code of Business Conduct
- Tekfen Holding Website
Alstom - TGO (TEKFEN - GAMA partnership) Consortium
AES has been granted concession on "built, own, operate and transfer" (BOOT) basis for a 2x300 MW lignite-fired thermal Power Plant (ME1) at Galabovo / Maritza, South - East of Bulgaria.
Tekfen - Gama Partnership, TGO, has been awarded the civil works portion and the turbine/turbine steel construction erection of the turnkey project undertaken by the Consortium (TGO and Alstom Power Generation), the main contractor. The awarded portion of the Maritza East-1 Power Plant Project covers detailed engineering, procurement and construction works. Tekfen Engineering provided detailed engineering services to TGO for their part of Contract.
The project, being Tekfen's first in the Balkans, will also be a pioneer scheme providing a strong "demonstration effect" on the environment with its improved technology that will lead Bulgaria to comply with EU standards.
Engineering services provided summarized as follows:
- Detailed structural design for Steam Turbine Bldg., Workshop Blg, Boiler foundation, Electrical and Switchgear Bldgs., Administration Bldg., Silos, Cooling Tower, Coal Handling systems, High Voltage Switchyard, Balance of Plant, Stacker and Reclaimer foundation.
- Complete architectural design
- Preparation of steelwork shop drawings
- Detailed engineering of HVAC, Fire Fighting, plumbing and all infrastructures for the entire plant.
- Detailed engineering of I&C, fire detection systems, low current power distribution and grounding.
- Engineering of all temporary facilities
- Cooling Tower
- Turbine Building
- Concrete: 150,000 m3
- Reinforcement Bar: 23,000 t
- Form Work: 170,000 m2
- Sliding and Climbing Formwork: 77,000 m2
- Steel: 2,500 t