- About Us
- Business Areas
- Reference Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Pipeline
- Iraq - Turkey Crude Oil Pipeline Second Extension
- Al Jubail, Riyadh Line C Pipeline Works
- Eastern Province Water Transmission System
- Afşin Elbistan B 4x360 MWa Lignite Fired Power Plant
- Maritza East 1 2x300 MWa Lignite Fired Power Plant
- Al Khufra Tazerbo Water Conveyance System
- Al Khalij Power Plant Project
- Slurry Pipeline For Khouribga Mine in Jorf Lasfar
- Industrial Plants & Terminals
- Transportation & Structure & Infrastructure
- Career Opportunities
- Code of Business Conduct
- Tekfen Holding Website
Yumurtalık - Ceyhan, Turkey
STK/LCP Joint Venture
This major project consist of the construction works of second Iraq-Turkey pipeline, the new tank farm, modification works at the existing tank farm, Ballast Water Treatment Plant and extension of the existing jetty.
Tekfen Engineering carried out the following tasks:
- Application drawings of tank foundations, site design, infrastructure, and steel construction, including 5 x 135.000 m3 capacitiy floating ceiling tank area.
- Detailed and application drawings of piping, site lighting, drainage, telephone, grounding, instrumentation works.
- Detailed and application drawings of connections with the old tank area, various pump and equipment foundations and complete design of control building including supervising services during construction.
- Detailed drawings of small jetty in the crude oil loading jetty.
- Application drawings of Ballast water treatment plan.
- HVAC design